The followings are the Company’s measures for the protection of personal information.
- Definition of "Personal Information"
- Personal data is information regarding individuals. This data indicates names, addresses, age, gender, E-mail addresses, pictures and other information that is included with said information and can identify a certain individual.
- Personal Information Collection
- When collecting personal information, the company clearly indicates its purposes for usage based on prior consent, and the information is limited to the smallest amount of data essential to provide the requested service.
- The company will not disclose personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions.
- In order to improve customer service, the company may delegate control of some or all personal information to third party agencies. The company will execute agreements with such party to ensure the necessary protection of such information and the proper supervision of such management
Where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified.
Where Company is lawfully ordered by a judicial or government authority to disclose or submit such information.
If the physical or financial welfare of the customer, or other specific rights are in jeopardy.
- In order to provide its customers with improved service, cookies may be used on websites maintained by the company. Cookies does not store any personal information. Company will use the persistent cookies to provide the customers a more personalized
- Company has the right to change the contents of service, discontinue the service upon maintenance check or on the occurrence of any event of Force Majeure without advanced notice to the users. Company will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis according to the law.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained on this website is correct, however information may be subject to changes, additions or deletions due to circumstances.
- Company accepts no liability for the personal information of customers on third party websites that are linked to websites maintained by the Company.